Lizard Pest Control in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane
Reptile family includes all crawling species like Lizards, Worms, and Snakes etc. Lizards are the most common Reptile family occurs at homes. Lizards are commonly found in Gardens, Homes, ponds, buildings, outside buildings walls, trees etc.
They are harmful to humans rather all creatures are somehow dangerous to the human being. Lizard is one of them. They don’t bite but they secrete toxic secretions out of their body that can be serious in numerous ways. If a lizard falls into any food item, the chances are that it will become poisonous; it is advised to avoid such food items that get infected. These toxic foods are extremely dangerous. Not all but some lizards have found to be dangerous because of the presence of salmonella bacterium. There are many types of Lizards.
We at Pest Service Mumbai have the best treatment to overcome Lizards problems. Lizards are active during night time and attracted towards the light; the reason behind this is to eat insects so we do treatments mostly late hours when they become active. The treatment is carried out by spraying insecticide on walls, in every crack and crevice of the premises to reach all the hidden parts.
Cover all utensils, containers with old clothes to avoid any contamination. Leave the place undisturbed or do not wipe the floor after pest control as hidden insects may come after some time and die. It will take 2-3 days for killed hidden insects like Lizards.
We recommend 3 services in a year for homes and 4 services in a year for offices. Inspection is a must before treatment to get an idea about the severity and accordingly we recommend service.
Tips for Control Lizards & Other Reptiles
- You should keep the house clean. You need to mop the floor regularly after every meal
- If windows are available then it should be iron mesh cover to avoid any entry of Lizards
- Keep the house free from insects of any type such as ants and flies. As Lizards mostly attracted towards insects
- Furniture’s should not be touch with the wall as such places are attracted by Lizards. The best way is to place the furniture away from the wall
- Filled the crevices and other openings with suitable Products like cement, foam, soap to avoid entry of Lizards
- Proper sanitation in the home will reduce lizard population. Fruit flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches need water for survival and reproduction. Eliminate these sources, automatically Lizards will reduce
- Instant call to Pest Service Mumbai for doing best services to 100% Lizards Free Place